Internship Graphicdesign & Videoproduction (d/f/m)
- Cologne, Headquarters
- Full/part time
What you can expect
- Support in the visualization of our corporate identity (preferably online)
- Participation in the visual and digital design of internal and external communications
- Assumption of independent task packages after training period
What we are looking for
- Advanced degree in graphic or motion design
- Experienced handling of the MS Office package, Adobe Photoshop and PremierePro
- Ideally experience in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects
- Basic knowledge in video editing and video shooting
- Passion for the latest trends and tools in visual design
- Creativity, strong conceptual skills, ability to work in a team
What we are offering you
- Direct integration as a full project member from day one, as well as the possibility of accompanying projects end-to-end
- An appreciative culture and a highly innovative new work environment
- A steep learning curve thanks to excellent training and further education opportunities
- Corporate benefits: full access to special conditions for the services of Deutsche Telekom AG
Interested in shaping the digital world of tomorrow?
Do you have any questions or are you looking for specific information about the position? Feel free to contact me at any time!
*We welcome applications from all people - including those with severe disabilities - who are enthusiastic about our tasks and want to use their talent to help us move forward. That alone counts and not age or gender, origin, religion or physical characteristics.
- Nina Steinmetz