Internship Industrial IoT (d/f/m)
- Berlin, Digital Engineering Center
- Cologne, Headquarters
- Frankfurt am Main
- Full/part time
What you can expect
- As a member of the team you support every processes in all things Digital Transformation
- Analyze and implement the reference models of the Industry 4.0 platform
- Research topics such as the development of new approaches for the Industry 4.0 platform with focus on ability based planning and control of production processes of Basis Low Code or Standardsorftware
- Support your team with the conceptualization of exemplatory implementation with the Demo-Factory, as well as choosing and realizing these Demo-Szenarien
What we are looking for
- Advanced Bachelor's or Master's degree in business informatics, industrial engineering or in one of the STEM subjects
- Interest in an affinity for digitalization and technology
- Experience with prototyping (script programming), e.g. in Rasberry-Pi environment, induction and handling of software packages, understanding of industrial production/ Industry 4.0
- Very good analytical thinking, creativity, communication, ability to work in a team, and hands-on mentality
- Proficient in both German and English
What we are offering you
- Advance your future prospects with the combination of digital engineering and consulting know-how
- Work in a tight knit team of experts in the fields of Data Analytics, Industrial IoT, Co-Innovation and Cyber Security
- You will contribute to further development of the Digital Engineering Center’s Cybersecurity portfolio.
- Grow in a flexible, modern and appreciative working environment
- Training by highly experienced experts in the field of Cyber Security
- Excellent training & further education opportunities
Interested in shaping the digital world of tomorrow?
Do you have any questions or are you looking for specific information about the position? Feel free to contact me at any time!
*We welcome applications from all people - including those with severe disabilities - who are enthusiastic about our tasks and want to use their talent to help us move forward. That alone counts and not age or gender, origin, religion or physical characteristics.
- Magalie Zimmer