Internship Recruiting (d/f/m)
- Cologne, Headquarters
We are looking for reinforcement for our team starting in April 2023!
What you can expect
- Support us as a contact person for candidates in the application process, as well as in the management of the recruiting process.
- In this context, you create and manage our job advertisements and view application documents independently
- You enjoy communicating with candidates
- Accompany us at recruiting and HR marketing events and support us as a contact person for potential applicants
- Support the project teams as a full-fledged team member in all recruiting processes
What we are looking for
- Advanced bachelor's or master's degree in economics or social sciences
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience in recruiting
- You are a team player and have a flair for communicating with different target groups
- A high level of comprehension as well as analytical and coordinating skills
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent in German and English
What we are offering you
- Direct integration as a full-fledged project member from day one, as well as the opportunity to participate in projects end-to-end
- An appreciative culture and a highly innovative new-work environment
- A steep learning curve thanks to excellent training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to write your final thesis with us and then join us as a junior consultant
- Work from home or office - that's up to you
Interested in shaping the digital world of tomorrow?
Do you have any questions or are you looking for specific information about the position? Feel free to contact me at any time!
We welcome applications from all people - including those with severe disabilities - who are enthusiastic about our tasks and want to use their talent to help us move forward. That alone counts and not age or gender, origin, religion or physical characteristics.
- Nina Steinmetz