Internship Technical Cyber Security (d/f/m)
Take advantage of our many opportunities to organise your working day individually, from the office of your choice or from home - the decision is yours!
What you can expect
- You will support commercial and research projects on emerging technologies and threats
- You will create hands-on demonstrators, proofs of concepts, and presentations of security threats and solutions related to new technologies
- Gain experience and knowledge of multiple industries, for example, telecommunications, automotive, transport & logistics, industry, finance & insurance
- Learn about activities in all phases of cyber security services and solutions: analysis, design, implementation, test, operation and rollout
What we are looking for
- Advanced Bachelor's or Master's degree in business informatics, industrial engineering or in one of the STEM subjects
- Interest in an affinity for digitalization and technology
- Curiosity, willingness to learn new things, self-motivation
- Very good analytical thinking, creativity, communication, ability to work in a team, and hands-on mentality
- Proficient in both German and English
What we are offering you
- Advance your future prospects with the combination of digital engineering and consulting know-how
- Work in a tight knit team of experts in the fields of Data Analytics, Industrial IoT, Co-Innovation and Cyber Security
- You will contribute to further development of the Digital Engineering Center’s Cybersecurity portfolio.
- Grow in a flexible, modern and appreciative working environment
- Training by highly experienced experts in the field of Cyber Security
- Excellent training & further education opportunities
Interested in shaping the digital world of tomorrow?
Do you have any questions or are you looking for specific information about the position? Feel free to contact me at any time!
- Magalie Zimmer