Junior Consultant Cybersecurity - Emerging Technologies (d/f/m)
We are experts passionate about the fields of Co-Innovation, Analytical Intelligence, Industrial IoT, and Cyber Security and together we form the Digital Innovation, Research & Engineering Center Team. We are always looking for fellow pioneers who share our enthusiasm and want to drive customer-centric innovation and digitization projects forward with us.
We prepare our clients for the next wave of cyber security threats to ensure a sustainable and cyber-resilient digital transformation. Using our innovative methodologies, we tackle challenges in domains ranging from IT/OT Security and trustworthy AI, to the ethical management of disruptive technologies, to leading-edge Network Security.
What you can expect
- Design and execute research projects on emerging technologies and threats
- With your team, you design creative solutions to help customers protect themselves against an increasing number of threats
- Expand your expertise in cybersecurity and innovation and share your knowledge with internal as well as external stakeholders
- Expect exciting challenges in various industries, e.g. automotive, transport & logistics, industry, finance & insurance, telecommunication
- Help to further develop the portfolio of our Digital Engineering Center
What we are looking for
- Successful academic degree (STEM preferred)
- First professional experience through relevant internships with security focus
- Knowledge of relevant security standards - e.g. ISO 27001 series, NIST CSF, ISA/IEC 62443, TISAX
- Cybersecurity certifications or evidence of other cybersecurity training will be an advantage
- Very good analytical thinking skills, creativity, communication skills, high customer orientation, ability to work in a team, willingness to travel and hands-on mentality
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Business fluent in German and English
What we are offering you
- 30+ vacation days
- Working from home
- Working in highly motivated, innovative and interdisciplinary teams
- An appreciative culture embedded in a highly innovative NewWork work environment
- Steep learning curve thanks to flat organizational structures and excellent training and development opportunities
- The freedom to assign yourself to consulting fields, as well as develop and drive your own topics
- Best possible networking through our Young Consultant network and support by a buddy or mentor
- Corporate benefits: full access to special conditions for Deutsche Telekom AG services
Interested in shaping the digital world of tomorrow?
Do you have any questions or are you looking for specific information about the position? Feel free to contact me at any time!
- Astrid Hirschberg
- Recruiting Manager