(Junior) Consultant Digitalization (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Digital Engineering Center
- Cologne, Headquarters
- Frankfurt am Main
What you can expect
- Guide our customers through digital transformation: How can technology be used to create value for our customers?
- Analyze the impact of tech trends on our customers' markets, business models, processes and value chains.
- Develop strategy options for our clients in the implementation of IT strategies, digital business models and enterprise architectures at every level of management
- Advise our clients through the use of modern information and communication technologies
What we are looking for
- Successfully completed bachelor's or master's degree in one of the STEM subjects, (business) computer science, (business) engineering or a comparable course of study
- Initial practical experience from challenging and relevant internships
- High interest in digitalization and technology trends, such as IoT, Big Data, Cloud Management, EAM, Mobility, Smart City and Virtualization
- Project-related willingness to travel (nationally or internationally, depending on preference)
- Business fluent in German and English
What we are offering you
- Working in highly motivated, innovative and interdisciplinary teams
- No up-or-out system but individual career and development perspectives
- An appreciative culture embedded in a highly innovative NewWork working environment
- Steep learning curve thanks to flat hierarchies and excellent training and development opportunities
- The freedom to assign yourself to consulting fields, to develop and drive your own topics
- Best possible networking through our Young Consultant network and support from buddy, mentor and people development leader
- Corporate benefits: full access to special conditions for the services of Deutsche Telekom AG
Interested in shaping the digital world of tomorrow?
Do you have any questions or are you looking for specific information about the position? Feel free to contact me at any time!
- Melanie Zickerick
- Recruiting Manager
- +49 221 916 111 27