(Junior) Consultant Technology Infrastructure Architect (d/f/m)
What you can expect
- You design and implement infrastructures for the digital age in technical areas (5G, edge computing, software defined networks and sensor technology)
- Within our projects you help to define the right strategies, drive innovation and create design rules (together with an experienced team). You learn quickly and adopt to take over more and more roles.
- Optimize these infrastructures in terms of network availability, security, energy efficiency and operating costs on the technical side as well as in processes and organization, even during operation
- You implement the digital trends (cloud and virtualization, Internet of Things, Big Data and mobility), the foundation of our customers' successful business models.
- You define reference architectures for the new technologies in industry and service sectors
- You will focus on dedicated areas of the ones mentioned above.
What we are looking for
- Successfully completed bachelor's or master's degree in one of the STEM subjects, (business) computer science, (business) engineering or a comparable course of study
- First practical experience from challenging and relevant internships High interest in digitization and technology trends, such as IoT, Big Data, Cloud Management, 5G, virtualization and mobility
- Project-related willingness to travel (national or international, depending on preference)
- Business fluent in English, German is of advantage
What we are offering you
- Working in highly motivated, innovative and interdisciplinary teams
- No up-or-out system but individual career and development perspectives
- An appreciative culture embedded in a highly innovative NewWork working environment
- Steep learning curve thanks to flat hierarchies and excellent training and development opportunities
- The freedom to assign yourself to consulting fields, to develop and drive your own topics
- Best possible networking through our Young Consultant network and support from buddy, mentor and people development leader
- Corporate benefits: full access to special conditions for the services of Deutsche Telekom AG
Interested in shaping the digital world of tomorrow?
Do you have any questions or are you looking for specific information about the position? Feel free to contact me at any time!
- Lena Wende