Senior Consultant Cloud DevOps (d/f/m)
At Detecon International, we like to report on the diversity and impact of our projects. Because most people don't even know the extent to which we, as a management and technology consulting firm, are helping to shape the society of tomorrow. In Germany and worldwide. With 1,100 employees from all over the world; in our offices all over the world. As an independent company within the Deutsche Telekom Group, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help shape the digital future, an inspiring new-work environment - and impressive benefits
Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Cologne, Munich or Hybrid (home office)
- Be part of Detecon’s cloud & infrastructure team and support our clients on their cloud transformation journey
- The acceleration of cloud journeys requires demonstration, experimentation and prototyping - you will work jointly with our clients on MVPs and prototypes to show the business value of a cloud-native production
- Be responsible for deploying, troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem solving
- Support our Cloud Architects in cloud strategy and architecture development, be able to optimize them based upon best practices
- Work closely with the clients’ operations team to improve process efficiency and the performance of the cloud products, dealing intensively with innovative concepts
Bereit für Detecon?
- Successfully completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in one of the STEM subjects, (business) computer science, (business) engineering or a comparable degree program
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integrations & deployments, testing, information security and operations
- Excellent scripting skills with Python and Bash and automation skills with CI/CD frameworks
- At least 3 years of experience working with AWS/GCP/Azure platform and have a good understanding with cloud-native technologies
- Ability to communicate with users/clients and other technical teams to collect requirements, describe technical decisions and technical strategy
- Experience in leading smaller DevOps teams
- Business fluent in English, German is of advantage
Du machst einen Top-Job. Wir kümmern uns um alles andere – und um dich.
- Flexible working hours and over 30 vacation days (on top: company rest "between the years").
- Sabbatical, international exchange program, workation (for mobile working at inspiring locations) and team trips
- Intensive networking through our Young Consultant Network and support from a buddy or mentor
- Childcare - in cooperation with FRÖBEL facilities
- Personal development paths that lead to the career goal at the right pace (e.g. partner or expert track)
- Excellent further training opportunities through a comprehensive training landscape
- Green mobility company vehicle (e-car) for private use, Bahn Card 100 or compensation payment
- Job ticket or company bicycle
- Body & Soul program (in Germany: 10 sports groups, 9 fitness cooperatives, big band)
- Laptop & smartphone, which may also be used off-duty
- Corporate benefits & special conditions for Deutsche Telekom AG services (e.g. Telekom pension fund; discounts on contracts & equipment, etc.)
- Self-realization through diversity in practice, and much more
Klingt nach deiner beruflichen Zukunft?
Do you have any questions? Then write to me by e-mail. I am Lisa and your Recruiting Manager (email@example.com). I am looking forward to meeting you!
* We welcome applications from all people - including those with severe disabilities - who are enthusiastic about our tasks and want to use their talent to help us move forward. That alone counts, not age or gender, origin, religion or physical characteristics.
- Lisa van Susteren
- Recruiting Manager