Senior Consultant OSS/BSS Transformation (d/f/m)
At Detecon International, we like to report on the diversity and impact of our projects. Because most people don't even know the extent to which we, as a management and technology consulting firm, are helping to shape the society of tomorrow. In Germany and worldwide. With 1,100 employees from all over the world; in our offices all over the world. As an independent company within the Deutsche Telekom Group, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help shape the digital future, an inspiring new-work environment - and impressive benefits.
Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Cologne, Munich or hybrid (Homeoffice)
- You guide and consult our clients with a focus on telco BSS/OSS and digital transformation
- You interact with customers to understand business requirements and challenges, indentify gaps and pain points, and build a fact base to support hypotheses and way forward justification
- You execute as-is analysis and to-be design sessions as well as documentation to enable solution development
- You assess of technology maturity, application portfolio, information strategy, sourcing strategy
- You develop IT strategies with focus on the telco industry, target IT architecture with cloud-native solutions, microservices, modern software development methodologies and digital platforms
- Your topics range from creating IT transformation and cloudification roadmaps, developing business cases and roadmaps for strategic IT planning, as well as supporting the development of new offerings and guiding team members during project execution
Ready for Detecon?
- Successfully completed Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology management, engineering or comparable degree
- 4-8 years of cross-industry experience as a technology consultant, IT strategist, enterprise architect or technical product manager roles; ideally at an established consulting company or technology service provider
- Sound knowledge in: IT digital transformation, transformation of monolithic applications to cloud and Micro-services architectures, BSS/OSS architecture, customer journeys, interactions, and business requirements
- Broad experience in one or more of the following areas: Technology Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, Digital Platforms, Technical Product Management, and/or Technology Operating Model, business process frameworks, logical architectures, and functional models in banking or telecommunications or retail industry.
- Good understanding of emerging methodologies (Agile, DevOps, Design Thinking) and how to use them to improve an IT organization; knowledge of enterprise scaled agile frameworks (SAFe, DAD, Less) is a plus
- Strong level of independence and efficiency; end-to-end project ownership as a team leader
You do a top job. We take care of everything else - and you.
- Flexible working hours and over 30 vacation days (on top: company rest "between the years")
- Sabbatical, international exchange program, workcation (for mobile working at inspiring locations) and team trips
- Intensive networking through our Young Consultant Network and support from a buddy or mentor
- Childcare - in cooperation with FRÖBEL facilities
- Personal development paths that lead to the career goal at the right pace (e.g., partner or expert track)
- Excellent further training opportunities through a comprehensive training landscape
- Green mobility company vehicle (e-car) for private use, Bahn Card 100 or compensation payment
- Company Bike
- Body & Soul program (in Germany: 10 sports groups, 9 fitness cooperatives, big band)
- Laptop & smartphone, which may also be used off-duty
- Corporate benefits & special conditions for Deutsche Telekom AG services (e.g., Telekom pension fund; discounts on contracts & equipment, etc.)
- Self-realization through diversity in practice, and much more
Does this sound like your professional future?
Do you have any questions? Then write to me by e-mail. I am Lisa and your Recruiting Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org). I am looking forward to meeting you!
* We welcome applications from all people - including those with severe disabilities - who are enthusiastic about our tasks and want to use their talent to help us move forward. That alone counts, not age or gender, origin, religion, or physical characteristics.