Senior Consultant Organisation & Transformation (d/f/m)
- Berlin, Digital Engineering Center
- Cologne, Headquarters
- Frankfurt am Main
What you can expect
- As an expert in project management, organization, (target) operating model and business model, you will guide our customers through the digital transformation process
- Analyze the impact of ICT trends on the markets, business models and value chains of our customers
- Develop strategy and efficiency options for our clients in implementing digital business models and future-proofing organizations
- Advise our clients on the use of modern information and communication technologies.
What we are looking for
- Outstanding completion of a bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree in economics, business administration, psychology or in a comparable degree
- Relevant professional or consulting experience in one or more of the following industries: Automotive, Utilities, Finance & Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing, Telecommunications desirable.
- Project experience and profound know-how in the areas of organization, (target) operating model and business model
- Experience in design and implementation of digital operating models and efficiency programs coupled with knowledge of technology trends such as IoT, Big Data, RPA or process mining
- Willingness to travel internationally and business fluent in German and English, another language is an advantage
What we are offering you
- Working in highly motivated, innovative and interdisciplinary teams
- No up-or-out system but individual development paths: fast track, partner or expert track
- The freedom to assign yourself to consulting fields, to develop and pursue your own topics
- Self-leadership approach - combination of traditional leadership skills and elements of self-reflection
- Excellent training and further education opportunities thanks to a comprehensive training landscape
- An appreciative culture embedded in a highly innovative NewWork work environment
- Corporate benefits: full access to special conditions for the services of Deutsche Telekom AG
Interested in shaping the digital world of tomorrow?
Do you have any questions or are you looking for specific information about the position? Feel free to contact me at any time!
- Astrid Hirschberg
- Recruiting Manager