Senior Consultant Telco Strategy B2C (d/f/m)
At Detecon International, we like to report on the diversity and impact of our projects. Because most people don't even know the extent to which we, as a management and technology consulting firm, are helping to shape the society of tomorrow. In Germany and worldwide. With 1,100 employees from all over the world; in our offices all over the world. As an independent company within the Deutsche Telekom Group, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help shape the digital future, an inspiring new-work environment - and impressive benefits.
Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Köln, München oder Hybrid (Homeoffice)
- Our customers and the (sub-)projects you manage in the telecommunications industry benefit from your experience and skills in digital transformation. Your focus is on forward-looking strategies: both cross-company and business unit-related.
- Your topics range from von B2C strategies and product innovation, go-to-market strategies via business and operating model development and optimization to partnering in the context of building digital ecosystems for connectivity and digital services.
- As the central contact person for the client, you lead the project and the involved team strategically and cross-functionally through all phases - from the analysis to the strategy to the conception of the solutions.
- As a luminary in your field, we also count on your support in project acquisition (e.g., through publications/presentations) and in the further development of our sector-specific consulting portfolio.
Ready for Detecon?
- Successfully completed Bachelor's/Master's degree in business administration, economics, (business) informatics, (business) engineering, or a similar degree program
- Professional and agile project management experience in a comparable function, ideally in an (international) consulting or telecommunications company
- Sound knowledge in: ICT products and services (e.g., xPlay, TV, Media, Smart Home, Smart Mobility, Cloud, Security, Digital Finance), for consumers, design thinking, customer data and market analysis, business case development, sales strategy, and customer value management
- High interest in technology innovations (e.g., fiber networks, 5G, FWA, EDGE, Metaverse, AR/VR/XR, AI, Blockchain)
- Experience in working with IT/BSS areas, as well as certification in EAM, agile methods such as Scrum, SAFe, and TM Forum are beneficial
- Project-related, worldwide willingness to travel as well as business fluent English skills and German language skills are an advantage
You do a top job. We take care of everything else - and you.
- Flexible working hours and over 30 vacation days (on top: company rest "between the years").
- Sabbatical, international exchange program, workation (for mobile working at inspiring locations) and team trips
- Intensive networking through our Young Consultant Network and support from a buddy or mentor
- Childcare - in cooperation with FRÖBEL facilities
- Personal development paths that lead to the career goal at the right pace (e.g. partner or expert track)
- Excellent further training opportunities through a comprehensive training landscape
- Green mobility company vehicle (e-car) for private use, Bahn Card 100 or compensation payment
- Company bike
- Body, Mind & Soul program (in Germany: 10 sports groups, Urban Sports Club cooperations across Europe, big band)
- Laptop & smartphone, which may also be used off-duty
- Corporate benefits & special conditions for Deutsche Telekom AG services (e.g. Telekom pension fund; discounts on contracts & equipment, etc.)
- Self-realization through diversity in practice, and much more.
Sounds like your future career?
Do you have any questions? Then write to me by e-mail. I am Tino and your Recruiting Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org). I am looking forward to meeting you!
* We welcome applications from all people - including those with severe disabilities - who are enthusiastic about our tasks and want to use their talent to help us move forward. That alone counts and not age or gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, origin, religion or physical characteristics.
- Tino Beyer