Senior Consultant Telco Strategy & Transformation (d/w/m)
At Detecon International, we like to report on the diversity and impact of our projects. Because most people don't even know the extent to which we, as a management and technology consulting firm, are helping to shape the society of tomorrow. In Germany and worldwide. With 1,100 employees from all over the world; in our offices all over the world. As an independent company within the Deutsche Telekom Group, we offer a wide range of opportunities to help shape the digital future, an inspiring new-work environment - and impressive benefits
- Professional team, starting-up a new consulting business from Sweden to the Nordics
- World-class strategy- and business technology transformation projects in all relevant Telco domains
- An existing eco-system of top customers and a great local partner, Ascend Consulting
- Entrepreneurial growth opportunities: Development path from experienced consultant to manager
Ready for Detecon?
- Senior strategy- & management consultant experienced in telco + other industry, ideally from Sweden
- Deep, global and local telco & IT market know-how, incl. own areas of excellence (e.g. cloud, 5G, Industry 4.0, agility, experience design or IT-transformation)
- Open-minded & well-structured, with capability to hunt & farm own accounts
- Engagement to our company-wide knowledge- and development programs
- Willingness to travel (Nordics or internationally, depending on preference)
- Business fluent Swedish and English skills (German is a plus)
You do a top job. We take care of everything else - and you.
- Intensive networking through our Young Consultant Network and support from a buddy or mentor
- Personal development paths that lead to the career goal at the right pace (e.g. partner or expert track)
- Excellent further training opportunities through a comprehensive training landscape
- Corporate benefits & special conditions for Deutsche Telekom AG services (e.g. Telekom pension fund; discounts on contracts & equipment, etc.)
- Self-realization through diversity in practice, and much more
Sounds like your professional future?
You still have questions or are looking for specific information about the position? Feel free to contact me under email@example.com any time!
Where to to find us:
114 51 Stockholm
* We welcome applications from all people - including those with severe disabilities - who are enthusiastic about our tasks and want to use their talent to help us move forward. That alone counts, not age or gender, origin, religion or physical characteristics.
- Lisa van Susteren
- Recruiting Managerin