Visual C++ Developer (d/f/m)
At our Dresden location, we combine tool-based consulting with software development in the area of planning, optimization and documentation of telecommunications networks.
What you can expect
- As a Software Developer you will design and program new functions for our planning software using Visual C++.
- Your activities include the support of the software implementation at our customers' sites
- As part of the team, you will be involved in the maintenance of existing and new software components.
- For the best possible training, we will provide you with a mentor who will support you (professionally), especially in the initial period, but of course also beyond that time
What we are looking for
- You have successfully completed your studies in one of the MINT subjects or in economics with a focus on IT or telecommunications
- You speak the programming language C++ fluently
- You should also have some experience with database interfaces, e.g. Oracle, but if not, this is not a problem.
- You have a high willingness to work independently in a team as well as strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ideally, you have a good command of written and spoken German or English.
What we are offering you
- Working in highly motivated, innovative and interdisciplinary teams
- No up-or-out system but individual career and development perspectives
- An appreciative culture embedded in a highly innovative NewWork working environment
- Steep learning curve thanks to flat hierarchies and excellent training and development opportunities
- The freedom to assign yourself to consulting fields, to develop and drive your own topics
- Best possible networking through our Young Consultant network and support from buddy, mentor and people development leader
- Corporate benefits: full access to special conditions for the services of Deutsche Telekom AG
Interested in shaping the digital world of tomorrow?
Do you have any questions or are you looking for specific information about the position? Feel free to contact me at any time!
- Lena Wende