Senior Consultant Telecommunications (m/f/d)
- San Francisco
Detecon Inc is the USA business and is headquartered in the Silicon Valley where we lead as a team of experts in cutting-edge technology and drive actionable insights for our customers. We value ourselves to our clients by making data driven insights and decisions, with a work ethos to enable smart and efficient delivery of projects. We foster creativity and innovative solutions through team work and we consider ourselves as subject matter experts that provide our clients with actionable and implementable advice.
We support companies to adapt their business models and operational processes to the competitive conditions and customer requirements of the digitalized, globalized economy with a clear focus on connectivity related topics. Our clients range from large companies, hyperscalers, leading startups to government agencies based in the US.
What you can expect
- Work with our clients that are looking at expanding connectivity solutions into emerging markets
- Support our clients by helping them understand the market and implementing business models to help connect the unconnected
- Lead and be responsible for a dynamic international project team across continents
- Deliver expertise on topics such as mobile and fixed communication, fiber builds, Data Centers, and TowerCo businesses
- Help the growth of our business by acquiring new, and retaining existing clients
What we are looking for
- Experts with 5+ years of work experience in consulting
- Experience in consulting across Telecommunications, Media, Technology (TMT) a must
- Graduate with outstanding academic credentials
- Experience in the international market will be advantageous
- Possess diversified experience in emerging markets, Africa, LATAM and APAC
- Business development experience, dealing with acquiring new clients and managing existing client's requirements
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- Impressive analytical and conceptual skills and experience with leading projects
- Hiring within the USA with valid work authorization
What we are offering you
- Working in highly motivated, innovative and interdisciplinary teams
- No up-or-out system but individual development paths: fast track, partner or expert track
- The freedom to assign yourself to consulting fields, to develop and pursue your own topics
- Self-leadership approach - combination of traditional leadership skills and elements of self-reflection
- Excellent training and further education opportunities thanks to a comprehensive training landscape
- An appreciative culture embedded in a highly innovative hybrid work environment
- Benefits to the position will be based on the local conditions for the USA
Interested in shaping the digital world of tomorrow?
Do you have any questions or are you looking for specific information about the position? Feel free to contact me at any time!
- Jane Böhm